Thursday, March 1, 2012

Maternity


Country Fun Maternity Session

I loved photographing this maternity session! 1 - I love outdoor natural light photography 2 - the subject was sweet and friendly and 3 - she was wearing cowgirl boots! heehee!

Seriously though, Julia was the epitome of soft feminine beauty. She was completely glowing and so bubbly and wonderful to photograph. Her personality made us fast friends and it really was a pleasure photographing her! 

The sun was gorgeous, but don't be fooled, it was FREEZING! And was I a trooper? NO! I was completely bundled. Even her husband jumped back in the car! But Julia? She stuck it out! She was amazing! And just look how beautiful she is! It's nice when your clients are pretty and you hardly have to work for a great session! =)







































Tyler and Julia, thank you for trusting me to capture these special memories for you! Congratulations to the both of you! An adventure like no other is about to begin.... I pray God blesses your family always!

No comments:

Post a Comment